Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dizzy

I'm tired...I'm bored...where all this things gonna end. Feels like ages...damn I need vacations, run away from all of this so called routine activities. I don't even have time for myself, I don't have time to finish the book I've start reading months ago, acctually I hardly can finish a book that I read, not because I don't want to but because I need my own time when I don't have to worry about anything else then finishing the book itself.
Once my friend ask me why I always buy book when I don't have time to read them. Well, I always believe that someday, I will read all those books.
I really need coffee right now coz my head feel dizzy, but hey, can't have it right now coz I'm fasting today, may be later after the fasting break, a cup coffee is definetely a must!
God, pleaseee speed up the day?

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Wennys said...

Felt like stuck up in a small room without any window nor even door right? Suffocate in the routines that going on and on every day, especially in your case where you can't (won't is the preferable word) escape from the visible tasks. Don't let this thing make you do worse thing, gal. You've starting do something weird, you need to shaking up your head and get a momentarily diversion. Do something enjoyable for a while. This is a perfect time for you to do that before the short semester start.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger ~OneToZero~ said...

Everyone needs a vacation.

I have been busy at travelling for like 3 months and I think it's not enough. I need more and more.

Speaking of that, all I know about you is you never took a vacation since ever you got back to Indonesia.

Just relax. Don't be so hard to yourself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home