Thursday, July 27, 2006

Finally...1 more day to go!

This is the third week that I have to summon the graduates-to-be. I never thought it will be so time consuming and make me feel so exhausted. Every end of semester always become a busy period, especially for those who about to finish their study and graduate. July or August (always between these 2 months) are the worst. Tomorrow is the last day for students who plan to graduate this semester to present their mini thesis in front of the lecturers (who are selected to summon the presentation of the mini thesis, present questions and decide whether the student pass the summon and are deserve to be awarded a bachelor degree).
Anyway, these works will finally end tomorrow. I feel so relief, at least now I can sleep without being stress out. Students probably never know that I also feel stress out when I have to summon them, especially when I have to read more than 5 mini thesis (the last one are 8) in only one night that at least consist of 120 pages each (some are even close to 200 pages). Yesterday I only slept for 2 hours, the day before I slept for 3 hours and it's been going on for almost 3 weeks.
I'm so glad it will end tomorrow and a good sleep is the only thing that I need.

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Wennys said...

And you dragged me along with these......hummmmm

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger weetha said...

sorry...can't help it. Thank you for the help. So, starbuck will do?

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Wennys said...

More than starbuck I think, how about Fish and co. that'll do ^_^

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger weetha said...

Ok. Fish and co as you wish Ma'am :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home