Monday, September 14, 2009

Manage Rotterdam

I just realized, it's been almost two years since my last post. Here I am at the different side of the globe away from home...at the land where windmills are famous, at the city that claimed have the biggest port in Europe, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

I never thought I would go this far before, eventhough I always dreaming to visit Europe someday, I never really thought that the day is acctually came to my door. An opportunity was offered for an exchange program for about 2,5 months which I gratefully accepted.

I know there will be pros and cons followed my decisions to take the opportunity-which acctually popped up less then a week after I arrived in the Netherlands-but that is the risk I had to deal with.

I just ended my 2nd week in Rotterdam, although I feel a bit lost cause there is no clear direction to whatever I supposed to do here, still I try to manage...Rotterdam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home